WWB | WAYNE WaterBUG™ WIth Multi-Flo Technology
Water bugging you? The WAYNE WWB WaterBUG Submersible Water Removal Pump with Multi-Flow Technology, is the tool for you! Our Patent Pending Multi-Flo Technology is key and allows the user, easy selection of the appropriate discharge for the water removal application. The top discharge should be used to drain water from confined spaces; a window well, bath tub, laundry tub, even from 5-gallon buckets. Side discharge should be selected for easy water removal from open areas; flat roofs, flooded basements, shower stalls, flooded yard. Our Patent Pending multi-ring suction strainer filters debris, keeping it clear from the suction intake which minimizes clogging. This powerful tool pumps up to 1257 Gallons Per Hour, connects to a standard garden hose and removes water down to a 1/6 inch of the surface, making the area Virtually dry! Assembled in the USA, for Quality you can trust. Stop allowing water to bug you. Remove it with WaterBUG! WAYNE’s WaterBUG Submersible Water Removal Pump with Multi-Flot Technology, is the water-removal tool for every home.
WAYNE WaterBUG’s Patent Pending Multi-Flo Technology is key and allows the user, easy selection of the appropriate discharge for any water removal application. Our Easy to clean, multi-ring suction strainer removes water down to virtually dry at 1/16 of an inch. Proudly assembled in the USA, for quality you can trust.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts
- Multi-Flo Technology allows easy selection of the appropriate discharge for the application
- Top dischage is perfect for tight spaces where water removal is needed: Hot Tubs, Laundry Tubs, Window Wells, Buckets, Bathtubs, etc.
- Side Discharge is ideal for easy water removal from flat open surfaces: Flat Roofs, Flooded Basements, standing water in yard, shower stalls, etc.
- 30 ft. MAX HEAD removes water down to 1/16 in. of surface, VIRTUALLY DRY
- Portable Electric Water Removal Pump, is completely submersible for the larger water removal jobs
- Easy Hang Tab Feature, for seasonal storage
- Corrosion resistant, sealed thermoplastic construction with 6-leg Stable Base Design
- 10 ft Power cord for hard to reach places, with cord wrap handles
- Max. flow rate is 1257 Gallons Per Hour. 985 GPH @ 10 ft.
- 3/4 in. Corrosion Resistant Brass discharge outlets, with tethered cap seals, fits any standard garden hose
- Multi-Ring suction strainer filters debris, and minimizes clogs
- For removing water from flooded basements, boats, stock tanks, hot tubs, baby pools, and even a 5 gallon bucket