FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts
- WAYNE Pumps' energy efficient motors, and engineered design provide the ultra-quiet experience you won't believe. The Hardest Working Pumps, You'll Never Hear™.
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel and Rugged Cast Iron Construction, for long life in tough sump sump applications.
- High performance; max. flow rate is 6100 Gallons Per Hour; 5100 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- Integrated Vertical Float Switch with Solid, Leak Free Polypropylene Float for automatic operation; 9 in. ON level and 4 in. OFF level
- No need for weep holes; Unique Top Suction Design reduces clogging and prevents air lock condition
- Engineered with Upper and lower ball bearings, in sealed oil bath, for virtually silent operation
- Designed with Premium John Crane Carbon/Ceramic Shaft Seals for quality that lasts.
- Cast Iron Seal Plate Prevents Leaks and Galvanic Corrosion
- 1-1/2 In. NPT Discharge for compliance with building codes
- 120 V, PSC, Oil-Filled 1 HP Motor
- Float Guard, Protects Switch from Hang-Ups from Debris and side of pit
- Abrasion Resistant Glass Reinforced Polycarbonate Impeller for Reliability
- 8 ft Water Resisitant Power Cord provides easy access to nearby GFCI protected outlet
- For easy installation, use in 11 in. diameter or larger sump basins.
- CSA agency approved
- 5 Year Limited Warranty